Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FINALLY summer is here

Albeit it has been a strange year for me, but I am looking forward to this summer where I can focus on some major projects that have been waiting on the back burner for some time now.

With that being said awhile back I was looking for any one who would be willing to model in their work clothes and their underwear. Faces won't be included due to the specific nature of the series - so please have no fear.

I really would like to have an assortment of body types, age groups and people of various professions for this new series I am working on. It's a personality study you might call it :) I am trying to define stereotypes - see if they do exist and to what extent do they or don't they.

Give me a holler if you want to participate.

No comments: