Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Looking for Volunteers for New Photo Project

Hi all! My project is pretty simple. I am looking for all walks of life in any shape or form. The plain and boring to the overly eccentric. I am starting my new project and need to photograph people in their underwear....what they normally wear or don't wear underneath the clothes. Doubtful faces will be in the photos so have no fear! It should be a fun project and I am looking forward to hearing from everyone who can participate. I can offer your own print of the image in exchange for the time if you would want.

This is definitely different from my norm, but everyone is welcome to see my website:

www.jacquelinetruong.com

If you know of anyone who would be interested send them my way! Thanks :)

Here's my email address: jack@jacquelinetruong.com

No comments: